Positive Things You Can Do For Yourself
Many of us are givers. Everything we do is for someone else. Which leaves us no time or energy to even think of ourselves.
Why you need to do things for yourself
Practicing self care is important for your physical and mental health, but sometimes it takes some mindset shifts about putting yourself first. Many people who are busy with work and family feel that self care is selfish. But doing things for yourself helps to make you a better person so you be at your best for the people around you.
What are some things that you can do for yourself?
Mindset coaches Marc and Angel Chernoff suggest some things you can do for yourself. Here are some of my favourite ideas:
• Spend time with positive people, ones who encourage and support you.
• Be honest with yourself. It doesn’t help you if you are telling yourself lies. If you are telling yourself that you’ve tried everything to lose weight and it's not working, it’s probably not true.
• Make happiness a priority. Check out this article for ways that you can nurture happiness.
• Live in the present. You can spend too much time worrying about the future or beating yourself up about what you did wrong in the past. Instead, appreciate what is happening right now.
• Take breaks when you need to. If you feel stressed out, step back and give yourself a minute to breathe. This slowing down can slow your anxious thoughts so you can focus on what you need to do.
• Believe that you are ready for the next step. People who believe they are capable of making changes are much more likely to make those changes than ones who think they can’t.
• Work towards your goals every day. Every day do one small thing that will get you closer to meeting your goals.
How can I help
One thing that you can do for yourself is taking care of your health. Having support is key to meeting your health and weight loss goals. I can help you by providing the support that you need. Book a free nutrition assessment to find out how I can help.
Which Hormone is Keeping you Fat?
Vicki Witt is a Clinical Nutritionist, Holistic Health Coach, and Reiki Master. She has been practicing over 25 years and specializes in holistically customizing diet and lifestyle plans to each individual for weight loss and hormonal control. Her clientele often report they feel the best they have ever felt and wish they had started sooner. One of the USA and Australia's top Nutritionists, she has won multiple awards for her services in the industry.